Wednesday 20 May 2015

Introduction.

Hi all, my name is Vardhan. In this blog I will share my small fountain pen collection (only pictures no real pens guys!) with the world. I have been into fountain pens since the time I have been writing with pens that is when I was in class fourth. The year was 2011 when we were introduced to pens. 
My first pen was a steel Parker Vector with a medium nib. It was a gift from my grandfather. I used to use that pen only. I fell in love with it and that was the time when my fountain pen collection started.
Since then I have collected a few fountain pens (and destroyed a few!). They are as follows:
2 Reynolds Grippy
2 Parker vector
1 Reynolds gold ladder 611
1 Ratnamson No. 15
1 Camlin Trinity
1 Hero 332.
I will do the reviews of these pens and more pens which I will add to my collection.

1 comment:

  1. That's a decent collection to keep one occupied! I suggest you to try Classmate Smoothie. Its affordable one with great nib if one gets lucky.
    Happy writing.

    ReplyDelete